Siirry pääsisältöön

Skoda Fabia R5 (b) - Kalle Rovanperä - Rally Monte-Carlo 2019

For this post I'll quote Kimi Räikkönen. "Fucking finally!"

This skin has taken way too long to get finished and released. Originally I begun working on this like in February. I finished the skin in July and was about to release it in like August. Then NGP6 dropped and the Fabia which I had made the skin for wasn't included. Shit.

I begun working on the skin for Fabia R5 (b) in early October and made good progress. Then I saved the project file with all layers merged. Shit.

I had to begin from pretty much scratch again. I did a bit of it but then it got just put aside as I had other stuff to do. Then we move to December 27th with me being sick at my parents place with nothing to do. 12-14 hours of work and the skin is finally done at 1am in December 29th. For once I'm glad for being sick.

As for the rally itself, it wasn't a good one for Kalle and Jonne. Going off in the first day hitting Suninen who had gone off earlier in the same spot. Lights broken and night stages ahead. Also some damage to the car as far as I know. After that it was just about getting to the finish and gaining experience as 2nd place in WRC2 Pro was still given with only two entrants in that class. 

Originally I was supposed to add the post-crash version too with the white hood but given how long this has taken me I just wanted to get it out and be done with it. Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD

Here's some pictures of this skin in action. Pictures by Onza. More pictures of this skin and other RBR pictures in his Flickr site.


Kommentit