Siirry pääsisältöön

Lancia Delta HF 4WD - Markku Alen - Rally Sweden 1988

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am absolutely fanatic of Lancia and Martini Racing.

Markku Alen is definitely one of my favorite drivers with his relentless maximum attack style and his very passionate attitude towards rallying. Also the mullets in 90s were borderline erotic. If I would have to pick one driver who I could be, it would be a very tight battle between Alen, Henri Toivonen and Ari Vatanen. Alen because I just absolutely adore the machinery he's driven and how he's driven them. Like an absolute boss.

I originally started to make two skins/liveries from 1987 Rally Sweden, with the intention of making a skin for both Kankkunen & Alen. Eventually a logo placement didn't work out with that livery and this model so I had to adapt my plans. I ended up with making Markku's 1988 livery from the same Rally Sweden, and for Juha I've got one skin from 1987 in mind. Should be posted next, not sure when, but next.

This rally was a success for Markku. I mean he did win it, what more can you ask? It also was his last rally with this HF 4WD model before Lancia Martini Racing providing the Lancia Delta Integrale for his next round in Portugal.

Now you can go and dominate the snow stages just like Markku "Mr. Maximum Attack" Alen did in 1988. Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD
(Updated on December 26th 2020)

Here's some pictures of the skin in action. Pictures by Onza. More pictures on his Flickr site.

Kommentit