Siirry pääsisältöön

Ford Focus RS WRC - Roman Kresta - Rally Australia 2005

This was originally supposed to be the first non-Finn skin here on this site.

I promised my friend Voittanen to make this skin as a thank you for him, as he found me one tricky logo in the rear wing for the previously released Gardemeister skin. The logo in question is the L. M. Gianetti one. I know you guys would've lost your sleep over it if I did not tell that.

Right, judging from the results it was an "allright" rally for Roman, nothing crazy spectacular results wise. He finished 6th in the rally, as some of the bigger names (Grönholm, Loeb & Solberg) dropped out of the rally.

Voittanen was able to tell me, that the Ford boys were impressed with the new Focus in the rally, but they were not allowed to have full power early on in the rally, to maximise the testing kilometers for the car. Understandably. Apparently later in the rally they got to put the engines in to full power mode. The fact that Roman set very good times on the last few stages do make this seem a bit more credible. He even got the fastest time on the final stage.

Hope you guys will enjoy this livery. To some it might be disappointing, but currently I'm not planning to release more non-Finn skins on this site. Eventually maybe yes, but now I'll continue to focus on those skins of Finnish drivers' cars. Pun not intended.


DOWNLOAD
(Updated on December 26th 2020)

Here's some pictures of the skin in action.


Kommentit