Siirry pääsisältöön

Opel Adam R2 - Jari Huttunen - Rally Germany 2017

First R2 on the site!

I've been fortunate enough to spend a few days along with Jari and Antti on this one rallying camp I got to go to. Both are massive rally nerds (that's a good thing if you didn't know by the way), and top blokes too so I'm happy to make their car for my site.

This is their Opel Adam R2 from 2017 Rally Germany, in which they won their class in a spectacular fashion, with over three minutes. In the end Jari did end up the year finishing runner-up in the ERC Junior U27 class. Although this rally had nothing to do with that. Despite his safe margin for the win, Jari didn't really have the easy chill Sunday drive to victory. Instead it seemed like he was pushing a lot, as we can see here.

I hope you guys manage similarly brilliant saves when driving with this skin installed, enjoy!



Here's some more pictures of the skin in action. Pictures taken by me.


Kommentit