Siirry pääsisältöön

Renault Twingo R2 - Matti Rantanen - Jim Clark International Rally 2010

Merry Christmas everyone!


This time I'm releasing this Renault Twingo R2 livery that was driven by Matti Rantanen in the Jim Clark International Rally of 2010. Rantanen finished 3rd in the R2 class in this rally, a minute and 46 seconds behind the winner Robert Barrable in a Citroen C2 R2. 

Rantanen's Twingo was provided by a team called Autosport Technology. The two car Twingo R2 team consisted of Rantanen and Jarkko Nikara. I most likely will also make Nikara's livery in the future, after I've covered some more cars first.

I don't know much more of this rally so this time the text is quite short.

Thanks lads on my discord channel for helping with finding the stickers!

Hope you guys enjoy the skin!


DOWNLOAD

Here's some more pictures of the skin in action. Pictures by me.


Kommentit