Siirry pääsisältöön

Lancia Delta HF 4WD - Markku Alen - Rally Finland 1987

 Final release of those "advent calendar skins" that I've had laying around.

This would have been day 1 release if the advent calendar thing would have come to life. Definitely one of my favorite drivers, one of my favorite cars, one of my favorite rallies and one of my favorite colour schemes. What more could you ask for?

The rally itself was victorious for Markku. He took the fifth of his six Rally Finland victories here. Piloting the Delta HF 4WD to a dominant victory. Markku started the rally with his usual style. Maximum attack from the start. He won first five stages and by the time of leg 1 ended, Markku was leading already by 1 minute and 16 seconds ahead of teammate Juha Kankkunen. 

On leg 2 Markku continued from where he left off, opening the leg with three back to back fastest times. By the end of leg 2 Markku's lead had increased to an over four minute gap ahead of Ari Vatanen who was driving a Sierra Cosworth. Legs three and four Alen could already take it easy. Eventually he finished five and a half minutes ahead of second placed Vatanen. Utter dominance.

I hope you guys can fly similarly with this skin installed. Enjoy!



Here's some more pictures of this skin in action. Pictures by me.



Kommentit