Siirry pääsisältöön

Audi 200 Quattro - Hannu Mikkola - Rally Finland 1987

This car's original skin had a spelling error on Mikkola's name, so I had to make another skin for it. Also as Mikkola is known as Mr. 1000 Lakes Rally, it's fitting that I made the livery from there.

Initially this was supposed to be one of the skins on the RBR skins advent calendar, but I ended up scrapping the idea. I'll upload all the skins I've made so far during spring.

The rally wasn't too great for Hannu, as the car was quite horrible (duh), and Hannu's rally ended on SS3 as he went off. Hannu's pace on the first two stages was promising, as he was 5th fastest on both.

This skin was somewhat hard to make as there are no photos of this car that I know of in the internet. Had to base it on video stills and pictures of the other 200 Quattros.

Hope you guys enjoy!


DOWNLOAD

Here's a few pictures of the skin in action. Pictures by me.



Kommentit